Please note that for a transaction through our site you must be of legal age, and that you accept financial responsibility for transactions that are executed by you in person or by a juvenile person who lives in your household. You are responsible for supervision over juvenile persons who use your data on this webpage, and for truthfulness and accuracy of the information you provide for a reservation or financial transactions. In case of any misuse of this site (false reservations etc.) you will be denied access to the site.
Subject to the limitations set out in General Terms and Conditions and to the extent permitted by law, EHOLIDAYS shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by the Customer due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to confirmed and paid services (for details carefully read or Travel Contract & General Terms and Conditions). However and to the extent permitted by law, neither EHOLIDAYS nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available this site and its contents shall be liable for:
- any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim
- any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the accommodation as made available on our website
- the services rendered or the products offered by the accommodation provider
- any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by the Customer, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website,
- for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by the Customer, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the accommodation (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
The information contained in this website is for personal, non-commercial use. The information and materials published on our website, and software used for web page functionality are provided or owned by EHOLIDAYS and its suppliers or providers. Any unauthorized use of such software or materials (copying, distribution, modifying, displaying, or any means of transfer or sales of published information, services or products), or illegal use of this website/content in whole or in parts is prohibited and might result in legal actions.
Any reliance you place on information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of EHOLIDAYS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
EHOLIDAYS keeps the right to change content of this webpage and/or General Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Already confirmed and paid reservations will not be affected by these changes.